No products in the cart.
2. Form AS and Form FV update
The Bank of England will be publishing an updated Form AS and Form FV taxonomy and associated validation rules that will make reporting more robust and fix a number of bugs identified within the original taxonomy.
This release will not include any material changes to the data that are collected and will not feature any new fields. As a result of these improvements all validation rules will be changed from non-blocking to blocking reflecting that all rules must be passed before a submission will be accepted. It is anticipated that first reporting of the new taxonomy will be for Q1 2020 submissions with the reporting window for this period pushed back to accommodate a six month lead time from the final publication of the updated taxonomy. The proposed timetable for the release is as follows:
- 2nd – 13th December 2019: Publication of public working draft and change log. This is an opportunity for reporters and software houses to review and comment on an early draft of the taxonomy. The Bank will then update the draft in light of these comments and its own extended testing.
- Early 2020: Publication of final updated taxonomy.
- Spring/Summer 2020: UAT window made available for reporters and software houses to test updated taxonomy ahead of first reporting.
- Summer 2020: First reporting using the new taxonomy for Q1 2020 reporting period.
If there are any questions relating to these upcoming changes or the proposed timetable please contact DSDSecurities@bankofengland.co.uk for Form AS related queries or DSDPLteam@bankofengland.co.uk for Form FV related queries.